Join or Create a Fundraiser
Teams and Walkers
Select a Team:
Welcome to myNextStep
Here you can start a fundraising and awarenss campaign to help bring life saving fitness, health, and wellness solutions to the 6 Million Americans living with paralysis.
How to get involved
- 1. Register for myNextStep.
- 2. Start a Campaign: Join a team or create your own campaign.
- 3. Raise Funds and Awareness: Share your campaign link with friends and family via email and social media.
NextStep was launched in June, 2008 with a vision that all people living with paralysis and mobility impairments deserve to live long, healthy, and happy lives. Since that day, people from around the country and the world have come together to support us and join in our mission. But they want to do more than just donate, they want to challenge themselves, take their own personal NextStep, and fundraise alongside us.
You can do pretty much anything you want to fundraise for NextStep. Here are some ideas. You can run, walk, spend a day in a wheechair, wheel in a marathon, 5K, trail run, mud run, triathlon, or other race. You can hike a mountain, pledge a birthday or anniversary, bike across America, skydive, play football, surf, or dance. We just want you to challenge yourself and have fun, your ideas can be endless. By joining the myNextStep initiative you do your part to make sure that we all have access to the resources we need to live long, healthy, and happy lives.
Challenge yourself, support a friend, start a campaign, wear NextStep gear with pride and spread the NextStep vision.
Please visit us at www.nextstepfitness.org.
- Wheelchair for a Day Amount Raised: $109,072
- Tough Love Fitness Las Vegas Amount Raised: $2,835
- Walk to Victory over Paralysis Amount Raised: $0
- Pasadena "Rock n' Reggae" Charity 5K and Triathlon Amount Raised: $51,052 Completed
- NYC TCS Marathon 2014 Amount Raised: $15,119 Completed
- NYC Marathon 2013 Amount Raised: $11,237 Completed
- LA Marathon 2013 Amount Raised: $6,633 Completed
- NYC Half 2014 Amount Raised: $4,277 Completed
- Tough Love Fitness Las Vegas Amount Raised: $3,200 Completed
- Spartan Race Malibu 2013 Amount Raised: $1,885 Completed
- Pasadena 5K and Triathlon 2015 Amount Raised: $1,825 Completed